Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Don't Forget To END Your Day With Prayer

I've been doing so good at remembering to start my day by charging my batteries with my spiritual energy AMPS. It has made a tremendous difference in my life. 

So, I wanted to come up with another special anagram to help me remember to END my day with prayer. I was then inspired to use the word END to help me remember how important it is to END my day with prayer.


Every
Night
Decompress with a prayer

Decompress means to calm down and relax from another blessed day here on earth.

Whether life is or isn't fair
You should always
Decompress with prayer

Job 22:27
Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows.

Proverbs 15:8 & 9
"...but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
9. The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the Lord: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness."


Remember that Everyone Needs to End their day with prayer. 

Most importantly,
Don't Forget your spiritually energizing
AMPS to start your day as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment