Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Are You A Cow?

The picture says it all. 

 
Definitely MOORE funny than MOORE inspiring. 
Honestly though, anyone who doesn't have the heart to like a cow, 
it's probably because they really are one. Lol. I'm just teasing. 
I really mean no offense at all. 
This is just my MOORE logic at work here. 
A cow is an animal and a creature made from God. 
Are we not supposed to love all God's creatures? 
So, if there is someone who really doesn't like cows,
 I am probably correct in my assumption that they are one, in a figurative matter of speech.
So, I stand by my MOORE logic and I say this is MOORE funny, right there. LOL
 
I actually got the idea for this when a friend posted the following picture on Facebook:

 
However, my brain wanted to read it my MOORE way of thinking. 
And that is how I came up with my idea. 
Sincerely me, Carol Louise with the last name of MOORE


No comments:

Post a Comment